Is a VA IRRRL loan right for you?
VA IRRRL loans are government-backed loans intended to help eligible service members, veterans, and military spouses to purchase homes. These loans come with great rates and payment terms, and require no down payment. Are you an active military member, veteran, reservist, or surviving spouse? You may be eligible for a VA IRRRL loan!
Benefits of a VA IRRRL loan
- No money down: Purchase or refinance at 100% of the home’s value.
- Fast processing: Let our VA IRRRL team guide you through a fast and easy process.
- Multiple uses: Use your VA IRRRL loans to purchase property, refinance an existing loan, and even to build or improve your home.
- Save on mortgage insurance: VA IRRRL loans don’t require mortgage insurance no matter how much deposit you put down.
VA IRRRL loan eligibility requirements
- Qualifying military member or veteran
- Satisfactory credit
- Sufficient income
- Purchased property must be primary residence